Student Membership Package
Students who are currently following a tertiary level undergraduate degree leading to a Bachelors of Science Degree with Honours in Podiatry from the University of Malta may become members of the association as Student Members. Students are also required a one-time registration fee and a reduced annual membership fee.
Membership within the APM will also automatically include membership in the following organisations making the member eligible for the respective benefits and incentives:
- Member in the International Federation of Podiatrists (FIP/IPF);
- Affiliate member of the Malta Federation of Professional Associations.
- Student rates or no fees payable (where applicable) during educational events such as CPD's, seminars, courses and conferences organised by the association
- Social and leisure events organised from time to time by the association
- Communication and updates on regular matters currently on the agenda in harmony with the vision of the association
- The Footprint newsletter which is received by members electronically every 8 weeks
- Reduced rates from our sponsoring partners accordingly and benefit from better rates on life and health insurance from our insuring partner
- Right to attend and voice their opinion during EGM's and the AGM
- A unique username and password to fully access the APM website with full access to resources and research articles
- Specific courses offered by the Association
- Student subcommittees as set by the central committee